Our dimmable LVT 301 DC 12Volts/300Watts lightech electronic low voltage halogen lighting transformer can be dimmed by low cost TRIAC dimmers without producing any acoustic noise, which is a common problem for other electronic transformers. The most compatible dimmers for our low voltage transformers are “trailing edge” or “reverse phase” wall dimmers which are commonly called electronic low voltage dimmers.
*THIS PRODUCT IS Discontinued
Electronic Transformer LVT 12Volts/300Watts DC For Cable Lighting
UL and C-UL Recognized.
SHIPPING - We ship in-stock orders placed before 3pm EST/EDT the same day we receive them. Please note that this applies to UPS shipments to US addresses, and only to business days, when UPS is operating.
- Aluminum casing
- Crossbar and screws provided for easy ceiling mounting
- Dimmable (use trailing edge dimmer only)
- Diameter on top: 114mm
- Diameter on bottom: 100mm
- Height: 74mm
- Weight: 2.15 lbs/975 grams
- Lead wire length: 6"
- Max case temp. 90ºC
- Max ambient temp. 35ºC
- Output wire - Blue - 12AWG 200ºC
- Input wire - White/Black - 18AWG 150ºC
- Maximum Load 300W
- Minimum Load 50W
- Input120V 60Hz
- Output at max. load 11.75V 30kHz
- Input current at max. load 2.5A
- Output current at max. load 24.8A
- Power factor 0.98
- Max. harmonic distortion 14%